The second phase of the DRR programme has been confirmed. For this new DRR programme, our ambition is to expand and strengthen our Team Leaders pool.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a DRR-Team mission leader:
- Who represents the Dutch water sector (government, knowledge, NGO or private sector), and is a proponent and advocate of the International Water Ambition, focusing on core values of the Dutch approach:
– Integrated and adaptive approach to regional development, water technology and/or water management
– Implementation based on most opportune timing, location and maximum financial benefit / impact (no-regrets measures)
– Measures based on socio-economic, environmental, technical and financial sustainability
- With a proven record of achievement over 15 years of increasingly responsible experience in planning and managing technical co-operation strategies and related programs in the water sector concerning floods, drought, water (natural) disasters, as well as extensive field experience in environments with water-related challenges.
- Who has demonstrated ability in guideline formulation, resource mobilisation, team leadership and management, preferably in a capacity related to the RVO system.
- With well-proven analytical, writing and speaking skills in English. Professional level (fluent) of an additional language (Portugese, French and/or Spanish) is preferred. Also, knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage.
We kindly request interested candidates to send a motivation letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com no later than Thursday 23 November, after which a selection of the candidates will be made.
Interviews will be held on 6, 7 and/or 13 December. Kindly indicate your preferred date when applying.
Furthermore, upon selection, there will be a Team Leaders workshop in January 2018, which will be mandatory for newly appointed team leaders (exact date to be confirmed).
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.