DSS MHPSS is looking for a MHPSS Technical Working Group Coordinator in the Tigray Region. The position is for 3 months. Starting date is as soon as possible.
For this position, fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of Amharic or another Ethiopian language is an advantage.
Previous working experience in Ethiopia is an advantage.
Required experience for this deployment is among others:
- Experience in MHPSS responses in humanitarian contexts;
- Experience working in conflict/humanitarian contexts;
- In depth theoretical and practical knowledge of and the IASC Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings guidelines and associated products;
- Strong networking capacities for constructive relationships with all humanitarian actors, Donors and relevant Government Line Ministries;
- Experience in working in large scale complex humanitarian emergencies;
- Ability to work independently and to accept advice from MHPSS coordination group Board members.
Please refer to the Terms of Reference for more information about this mission: MHPSS Ethiopia TOR – Technical Working Group Coordinator_Tigray Region-final
When interested in this deployment, please send a recent cv and your availability (including earliest possible starting date) to email@example.com.