The Dutch Risk Reduction-Team is planning a mission to Angola from 22nd until 28th of April 2018, in order to assist the local government of the region of Zaïre, Angola. For this mission we are looking for 3 experts:
- Expert on community development, water supply and sanitation.
- Expert on infrastructure measures including building with nature approaches, cost price estimates.
- Expert on sustainable financing, business case development and project structuring of projects in developing countries.
Kindly find more information on the profiles and the mission in this profile document
General requirements (applicable for all team members):
Able to rapidly assess situations and data and provide conceptual and practical solutions, sensitive to the local context;
- Ability to be a relevant sparring partner for the local officials and to provide feedback on existing plans and ideas, as well as provide input for suitable alternatives;
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills in English and Portuguese;
- Familiarity and practical experience with similar countries, experience in Angola has a preference;
- Proficiency in Portuguese is preferred.
Are you one of the experts we are looking for?
Please send an email with a brief motivation in your response and recent CV before April 5th 10.00 am to DRRemail@example.com